Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Introduction

Hello

Until today I have read many technical blogs, many support site notes (including Oracle Support), etc when I got task for problem solving, solution architecting and so on. Usually I have found what I looked for but mostly in very small pieces. Every pieces solved only a small part of the big problem and I had to concat them into the big, whole solution. Everybody knows who use Oracle's support site that to search for information on Oracle Support is not so easy as the Oracle's marketing tell us. Many many wrong hit (sometimes totally irrelevant) for the searching keyword, sometimes the really relevant note is not coming up.

Nowadays I quickly find the relevant informations, but it needs the experience to know what could be the really good keywords for good relevant hits. You know knowledge of searching could be an independent science :)

So what is my goal with this new blog?
Instead of writing down small simple answers for small questions I will try to give you full solutions for big problems or huge tasks. Of course I will give you the relevant notes, bug numbers - but not their content - in my blog posts.

First I begin with a tutorial for how to build a Oracle EBS system with RAC, shared appl top, load balancer.

Zoltan



No comments:

Post a Comment